ENSOCOAT 275 gsm - One side fully coated SBS board with light coating on reverse - enso
- Ensocoat has a surface smoothness and whiteness which is optimized to give excellent print and finishing results.
- Strong bleached chemical pulp in a multiply structure gives the board rigidity and stiffness plus good cutting, folding and scoring properties.
- Ensocoat is made in Finland, the mill has ISO 9001 quality assurance scheme and ISO14001 environmental standard.
- Ensocoat is made from 100% ECF primary fibre from sustainable forests and is recyclable. (FSC mix credit)
- Ensocoat comes with the EU Eco Label as standard.
- Safe for direct contact with dry and non-fatty foods.
- Conforms to European standards regarding heavy metal content and safety of toys.
- Good ageing and yellowing resistance.
- Ensocoat meets the requirements of ISO 9706:1994 “Information and documentation – Paper for documents - requirements for permanence”.
- Wide selection of barrier coating options available for special makings.
- 195mic/180gsm has uncoated reverse and is sold heavily for the top layer of corrugated packaging.
PROCESS SUITABILITY FULLY COATED SIDE
- Litho, Screen printing, Letterpress, Flexo, UV and litho varnishing, Emulsion coating, Foil and film laminating, Embossing, Foil blocking. Digital (subject to trials).
- GRAPHIC Litho, Screen printing, Letterpress, Flexo, UV and litho varnishing, Emulsion coating, Foil and film laminating, Embossing, Foil blocking. Digit and wallets, point of sale promotions, CD/DVD and video sleeves.
- PACKAGING Quality Cartons for healthcare, cosmetics, perfumes, chocolates and confectionary, premium foods, labels and swing tickets. Suitable for litho-laminated cartons.